You can check or design many types of simple bracing cleat. Bracing
member types permitted are:
- Single angle, cleat on long leg.
- Single angle, cleat on short leg.
- Back-to-back double angles, cleat between long legs.
- Back-to-back double angles, cleat between short legs.
- Rod with end plate.
- Flattened tube.
- Cleated hollow section.
- Hollow section with tee plate.
- Rolled section with cleat plate.
Single Angle, Cleat on Long Leg
Single Angle, Cleat on Short Leg
Back-to-Back Double Angles, Cleat Between Long Legs
Back-to-Back Double Angles, Cleat Between Short Legs
Rod with Attached Plate
Slotted Hollow Section
Hollow Section with Tee Plate
Copyright © 2014 steel-connections.com